Information We Collect Occasionally
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses RoundtopRiders.com (See "What Happens to the Information We Collect". The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
What Happens to the Information We Collect?
Any information you give us stays strictly in-house at RR, we don't sell or share the info with outside sources. We maintain strict security over the information you give us and use this information only for the purposes listed below:
- To send you information you have requested from RR and to update you on the status of your information request.
- We may use the information to monitor guest traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and design the layout of our websites.
- We maintain the personally identifying information in-house at RR.
- We disclose personal information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions or protect the rights, property, or safety of RR, our users, or others.